[INKTOBER 2026]

 Salutations à tous,

Cette année, je compte participer à l'Inktober 2026, mais pas à l'officiel. J'ai choisi de suivre la liste de #pegzieinktober sur instagram, car ses thèmes me parlaient plus.

Hello everyone,

This year, I’m planning to take part in Inktober 2026, but not the official one. I’ve decided to follow the  #pegzieinktober list on Instagram, as her themes appealed to me more.


Étant donné que je commence en retard, j'ai réalisé les dessins des premiers jours aujourd'hui !

As I’m a bit late getting started, I’ve done the drawings for the first few days today!

Voici donc mes dessins pour ces trois premiers jours.

So here are my drawings from the first three days.

Love Potion / Potion d'amour

Encrage aux feutres (uni-ball), mise en couleur marqueur à alcool et retrouche au Posca Blanc.

Inked with felt-tip pens (Uni-ball), coloured in with alcohol-based markers and touched up with white Posca.

Tarot

Encrage aux feutres (uni-ball), mise en couleur marqueur à alcool et retrouche au Posca Blanc.

Inked with felt-tip pens (Uni-ball), coloured in with alcohol-based markers and touched up with white Posca.

Zombie

Dessin dans le style BD The Walking Dead. Encrage aux feutres (uni-ball), mise en couleur marqueur à alcool

A drawing in the style of The Walking Dead comic. Inked with felt-tip pens (Uni-ball), coloured in with alcohol-based markers



Voilà, ce sera tout pour aujourd'hui, je vous dit à demain.

Right, that’s all for today – see you tomorrow.




Commentaires